Terms & Conditions
1.2 This policy applies to our contract with you. You are therefore advised to read it carefully. Terms used within it shall have the meaning(s) given in the Data Protection Act 1998 (Act) and/or the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation), as applicable.
1.3 By visiting our Website, or by providing your personal data to us, you understand, accept and consent to the practices described in this policy.
1.4 Any changes we make to this policy will be posted on this page. You are advised to check back frequently as, unless your consent is required, any changes will be binding on you when you continue to use the Website or work with us after the date of the relevant change.
2.2 We also use your personal data to send you information by email about us, our products and our services that are similar to those you have already purchased or enquired about. We only do this where you have given us permission to do so, and you can opt-out at any time. Where you opt out, we will no longer contact you until you ask us to, and we will not prompt you to do so.
2.3 Technical information we collect about your visit to our Website is used to enable us to:
– personalise and improve its functionality and security (to keep it safe and secure);
– administer and monitor traffic and behaviours on our Website for analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes; and
– ensure that we can offer you the most effective and efficient browsing experience and make improvements where necessary.
2.4 Where we change our services, or any applicable terms and conditions, we will contact you.
2.5 Once collected, your personal data will be retained by us for as long as is necessary for us to provide you with the relevant goods and services (including any warranty you buy from us), to market our services to you (where requested) and to enable us to improve our Website. After this point, the data will be securely deleted, and we will not contact you unless you ask us to.
3.2 A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that Condor stores on your browser or the hard drive of your computer (with your consent). Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. We use the following cookies on our Website:
– Targeting cookies – these cookies record your visit to our Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make it, and the advertising displayed on it, more relevant to your interests.
– Functionality cookies – these are used to recognise you when you return to the Website. This enables us to personalise its content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
– Analytical/performance cookies – they allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way the Website works (for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily);
3.3 You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our Website.
4.2 In relation to all of your personal data, you have the following rights (in addition to any rights you may have under the Act or the Regulation) to ask us:
4.2.1 not to process your personal data for marketing purposes;
4.2.2 to clarify what data we hold about you, how it was obtained, to whom it has been disclosed and for how long it will be stored;
4.2.3 to amend any inaccurate data we hold about you;
4.2.4 to delete any of your data (where you no longer think we need to hold it, or you think we have obtained or processed it without your consent at any time); and
4.2.5 to only process your personal data in limited circumstances, for limited purposes.
4.3 We have the capacity to extract your personal data from our databases and provide it to you in a structured, commonly-used way (typically by .csv file).
4.4 If you wish to exercise any of your rights at any time, please contact us on the details contained at the beginning of this policy in the first instance. We will require you to verify your identity to us before we provide any personal data and reserve the right to ask you to specify the types of personal data to which your request relates.
4.5. Where you wish to exercise any of your rights, they may be subject to payment of a nominal administration fee (to cover our costs incurred in processing your request) and any clarification we may reasonably require in relation to your request. Such fees may be charged where we consider (acting reasonably) that your request is excessive, unfounded or repetitive.